Thursday 15 November 2012

a christmas elf...

I found this pretty cute christmas elf in my garden today, she was so adorable I had to keep her.


my daughter is so obliging to me dressing her up for such christmas photo's 


I will make the most of this while she is still a willing participate


yay...sparkly baubles to play with.


then Mr.Austin wanted to join the fun...no chance of getting a Santa Hat on him though.




Best of all I love her raucous laugh when 
something makes her crack-up. 

This is just a pre-christmas treat, and now I will be starting to decorate my house and put on that christmas music to get into the festive season.
I love Christmas!!!

1 comment:

  1. Love the laughing photo, love how she is holding her tummy in delight, such gorgeous expressions. I am looking forward to your Xmas card now ;) xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...