Friday, 30 March 2012

draw make over....

I've had a wee project this week and it's finally finished now I can do the big reveal of what I've been up too.

First I found this cute bedside draw unit at the second hand shop for a bargain price of  $8 .... score!!! This is what it looked like when I purchased it (the middle handle was attached when purchased).

After an evening of sanding it back and selecting the colours I was going to paint it, I went a head and did my bedside unit make over.

Here is the end result...

I've used test pot resene paint colours;

* thorndon cream
* paper doll
* cream can
* kandinsky

and replaced the draw handles with modern ones.

I love how it turned out!!!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...