Today is my 31st birthday, and it has been a blessed day.
|self-portrait for the 31st year my of life.|
Here a few snippets of the blessings that have made my day even better than your average day at home.
1. Blessed to have a beautiful daughter.
|my first birthday card from Summah, she even drew in it for me at 11mths old,|
my heart melted when I opened this.
|this gorgeous necklace from my amazing husband.|
3. Blessed to be apart of a beautiful family, with 2 older sisters...yay for sisters!
|cake from my older sister and her lovely children.|
Thanks for making my day even better by coming and hanging out for a bit, it was the best.
4. Blessed to have an amazing Mother
|a super fun retro flour sifter from my Mother, love it!!|
always needing a sifter and never had one.
5. Blessed to have beautiful flowers around that brightened my day.
|a walk at the Hamilton Gardens, where the magnolias were in full bloom. |
I'm glad I was born in August when the magnolia's are flowering as this is my favourite tree flower.
6. Blessed to live in a beautiful country