Thursday 18 April 2013

homemade is best...

Homemade is definitely best when it comes to most things in life, there is a sense of accomplishment, and satisfaction that you've made it when you thought it was too hard.  This I reckon is especially true when it comes down to gifts, they may be simple or elaborate but the fact that you've spent more time on the gift usually means it is better suited for the receiver.  You have thought a lot more about what you are going to make and in return it is better designed for the receiver, and I think that makes it so much more beautiful.

Over the next 4 weeks I'll be posting once a week something homemade that you can easily do as a gift or treat for a friend, child or someone you think needs cheering up. 

These homemade treats...will be referred to as 'Random Acts of Kindness', and each week I'll be giving my homemade gift to someone I think needs to receive a 'Random Act of Kindness' pick me up.

It's time to add some cheerfulness to 2013!!

Anyone want to join in? 

(you can choose what you make to give someone)


1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...