Monday 21 January 2013

on a roll...

I'm on a roll at the moment making clothes for myself, and loving it!
I've taken some of my favourite tops that are wearing thin and cut patterns to make new tops.

This week I've made this tunic which really was just two rectangle shapes sown together, total of 3 seams...easy!!!
The hardest part was sewing around the neck, hem and arm holes as my fabric is a silk...super slippery!

worn here with a white slip and no belt, nice and light,
summery and easy to wear.



2nd option with a belt, and black slip,.


Out of the top options for summer days I think I like the first, nice and floaty with the freedom to move with out a belt around your waist to make you hotter.

I'm happy with my new tunic dress, and can see it being worn into the winter months too with some fun leggings.

I'm off to finish another project now. 


2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...