Wednesday 1 May 2013

a suitcase toy box revamp...


This week we are getting some new occasional chairs for our lounge and I wanted to disguise the toys that sit in the corner of our lounge room. 
I dislike messy looking toys, yet I am aware that I have a small child in the house, so I need to let her explore and play with them when she pleases.
Therefore I can not remove them completely from our lounge but at least I can pack them away tidy at night and now shut a lid on them, so when I sit and relax I'm not looking at a pile of messy toys.

This is the solution I came up with:




My two finished suitcase's, one for general toys and one for dress-up/doll's clothes, perfect solution to a messy toy area.


(I'm not the first person to discover the beauty of a fabric covered suitcase, there are many others, but these are mine.)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...